The component options from /ALL to /SRCS have priorities according to their order in the table in Command-Line Options.
- The option /ALL has the highest priority: all lower priority component options are ignored.
- The options /NOBIN, /NODEV, /DOCS, and /SRCS have the same priority.
- The option /EXAMPLES has lower priority than /NODEV; if /NODEV is used, then WinPcap Examples cannot be installed.
- If the only options used are /NOBIN /NODEV, nothing will be installed.
- If the option /VERSION is used, all other options are ignored.