All Napatech information is available online. It can be easily downloaded from a number of sources for off-line use.
If you are working in an environment where you do not have online access to the Napatech technical documentation, you need to save a copy of the Napatech technical documentation to your local drive for off-line use.
- Locate the publication you require.
- If it is a PDF file , click the associated download icon .
If it is a book , click the publication, click the icon, and then click the PDF or ZIP file icon.
- Save the PDF or ZIP file to your local drive.
- Unzip the software release package.
- Copy the documentation folder and its contents to your local drive.
Bold typeface is used for names of, for instance, user interface elements and software components.
Italic typeface is used for replaceable text.
Monospaced typeface is used for code, commands and file names.