The capture profile has very limited transmit capabilities and is to be mainly used for capture-only scenarios.
- Tx configuration : Shared TX queue per adapter. Very limited. Do not expect it to be more than a few kbps.
- Segment timeout : Auto-detected to match the time it takes to receive 1MB data.
- Poll interval : The driver will poll for new data every 1ms.
- Host buffer layout: The host buffer is scatter-gather based.
- Since this profile uses a shared TX queue, one outgoing port can block traffic on another outgoing port. Therefore this profile is not suitable for traffic generation.