If a specified device does not show up in the WinPcap device list, check for the following conditions:
- An NTPL Assign command has specified an invalid or unavailable port.
- An NTPL Assign command specifies a stream ID that has already been created.
- The StreamId key is absent, and the first NTPL command is not an Assign command that specifies a single stream ID.
- The StreamId key is absent, and several NTPL Assign commands specify different single stream IDs.
- No more host buffers are available for RX.
- One or more NTPL commands are erroneous or incompatible.