The Napatech stateful flow management is designed to handle all frames belonging to the same flow in the same way.
The following can be achieved using the Napatech stateful flow management:
- All frames belonging to the same flow are delivered to the same queue, process or thread in the host.
- All frames belonging to the same flow contain the same flow ID which enables application acceleration.
- Upstream and downstream traffic can be handled as one flow.
- Flow information including flow metrics and flow state is updated in the SmartNIC.
- Flow info records containing flow metrics and flow state can be delivered to the application at flow unlearning.