Hash key data
Hash key type 20 is an inner 5-tuple where the hash key data is the contents of these packet header fields:
- Inner 32-bit IPv4 / 128-bit IPv6 source address
- Inner 32-bit IPv4 / 128-bit IPv6 destination address
- Inner 16-bit UDP, TCP or SCTP source port number
- Inner 16-bit UDP, TCP or SCTP destination port number
- Inner 8-bit IPv4/IPv6 protocol number / next header
The hash key data for hash key type 20 is the same as for hash key type 8 (see Hash Key Type 8: 5-Tuple) except that the IPv4/IPv6 datagram resides in a tunnel (refer to Tunnel Type Classification for supported tunnel types).
Hash key type 20 is valid for frames containing an inner IPv4 packet or an inner IPv6 packet with a UDP, a TCP or an SCTP packet as payload.