Using the error match function it is possible to perform various frame error tests.
Functionality of the error match function:
- Test on any combination of the following error conditions can be
- Ethernet frames with CRC errors
- Ethernet frames with code violations
- Frames with layer 3 (IPv4) checksum errors on NT200A02 SmartNICs running on a test and measurement image
- Frames with layer 4 (TCP or UDP) checksum errors on NT200A02 SmartNICs running on a test and measurement image
- Truncated frames
- On NT200A02 SmartNICs running on a test and measurement image, it can be configured using the CsrxPrioritizeInnerProtocol parameter in the ntservice.ini file (see DN-0449) if checksums are always to be checked for the outer packets or, in case of tunneled packets, for the inner packets. If several layers of tunneling is present, the first level of tunneling is considered.