The traffic gen profile runs much like capture replay with the exception that packets are transmitted via per port TX queues which also means that one host buffer per port is required per stream.
- Tx configuration : Per port Tx queue. Multiple Tx host buffers to the same egress port will be merged round-robin.
- Segment timeout : Auto-detected to match the time it takes to receive 1MB data.
- Poll interval : The driver will poll for new data every 1ms.
- Host buffer layout: The host buffer is scatter-gather based.
- If multiple streams are utilizing the same egress port they must run with TxNow=True otherwise the time-stamps in the packets will cause jumps in time and result in stalls in the transmit engine.