All Napatech information is available online. It can be easily downloaded from a number of sources for off-line use.
If you are working in an environment where you do not have online access to the Napatech technical documentation, you need to save a copy of the Napatech technical documentation to your local drive for off-line use.
- Locate the publication you require.
- If it is a PDF file , click the associated download icon .
If it is a book , click the publication, click the tab, and then click the PDF or ZIP file icon.
- Save the PDF or ZIP file to your local drive.
- Unzip the software release package.
- Copy the documentation folder and its contents to your local drive.