The capture replay profile is used for capture scenarios, replay scenarios or both concurrent.
- Tx configuration : Shared Tx queue per adapter.
- Segment timeout : Auto-detected to match the time it takes to receive 1MB data.
- Poll interval : The driver will poll for new data every 1ms.
- Host buffer layout: The host buffer is scatter-gather based.
- Since this profile uses a shared TX queue, one outgoing port can block traffic on another outgoing port. Therefore this profile is not suitable for traffic generation.
- Packets must be copied from RX to TX if this profile is used in an in-line scenario.