This source file is an example of how to use the statistics stream interface in NTAPI to read hostbuffer usage statistics.
The following NTAPI functions are used:
A working system is needed.
The following is required to use the statistics stream interface in NTAPI:
- #include/nt.h - Applications/Tools only need to include nt.h to obtain prototypes, macros etc. from NTAPI.
- NT_Init(NTAPI_VERSION) - Initialize the NTAPI library. NTAPI_VERSION is a define that describes the version of the API described in the header files included by nt.h. NT_Init() will ask the NTAPI library to convert return data to the NTAPI_VERSION if possible. This will ensure that applications can run on NTAPI libraries of newer versions.
- NT_StatOpen() - Open an statistics stream.
- NT_StatRead() - Read usage statistics for the chosen stream ID.
- NT_StatClose() - Close the stream when terminating.
- NT_Done() - Close down the NTAPI library.
- NT_ExplainError() - Explain an error code returned by NTAPI functions.