This source file is an example of how to use the Configuration stream interface in NTAPI.
The following NTAPI functions are used:
A working system is needed with a Napatech accelerator as adapter 0.
The following is required to perform read and write operations on the configuration stream:
- #include/nt.h - Applications/Tools only need to include nt.h to obtain prototypes, macros etc. from NTAPI.
- NT_Init(NTAPI_VERSION) - Initialize the NTAPI library. NTAPI_VERSION is a define that describes the version of the API described in the header files included by nt.h. NT_Init() will ask the NTAPI library to convert return data to the NTAPI_VERSION if possible. This will ensure that applications can run on NTAPI libraries of newer versions.
- NT_ConfigOpen() - Open a configuration stream.
- NT_ConfigRead() - Read configuration.
- NT_ConfigWrite() - Write configuration.
- NT_ConfigClose() - Close the stream when terminating.
- NT_Done() - Close down the NTAPI library.
- NT_ExplainError() - Explain an error code returned by NTAPI functions.